Engineering and Technical (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error 1904: [2] failed to register, when installing QuickBooks Desktop or laptop

In this answer QuickBooks error 1904 is an problem that arise when an unanticipated circumstance appears or while a desired operation went…

Started by NitinDhiman

0 Aug 31

How do I import Excel into QuickBooks?

How do I import Excel into QuickBooks? we can provides the steps for exporting and importing Excel files. To learn or more about other data…

Started by NitinDhiman

0 Aug 31

what is technologies of point of sale?

In this answer, helpful Quickbooks point of sale (POS) industry has gone through many changes over the past few decades. Improvements in te…

Started by NitinDhiman

0 Aug 31

How to resolve the QuickBooks Error 1335 and Installation?

In this answer QuickBooks error code 1335 One of the following Microsoft Windows errors occurs when updating QuickBooks or repairing a Quic…

Started by NitinDhiman

0 Aug 31

Backup Software

Can someone suggest me few good virtual machine backup software? I found this free software called VMBAK provided by a cloud storage compan…

Started by markblake

0 Aug 30

Operating system installation issue

I am trying to reinstall an operating system on my pc…. How do I do it for free?? It originally came with Windows 7. I tried to run the dow…

Started by markblake

0 Aug 30

Development and Trend of Asian Laser Market

The Asian laser market is closely linked to China's high production capacity. Despite slowing economic growth last year, China remains the…

Started by Faker Cool

0 Aug 30

Better TTS in Windows 10

For school purposes, i have my laptop read a lot of books to me using the Windows 10 default text-to-speech engine. The main programs I use…

Started by markblake

0 Aug 29

Switching windows 7 license (product key) to a new drive.

I recently bought a new hard drive that i planned on installing windows 7 on but i'm having a problem now when it comes to activating the p…

Started by markblake

0 Aug 29

No OS

I recently decided to do a "reset this PC" on my windows 10 Asus laptop. The result was a black screen and an unhelpful message stating tha…

Started by markblake

0 Aug 29

RSS

Date/Time

Whazzup-u is a social network for all.

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Serious Spamming Issue

Dear members,

Google has detected serious user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016 at 4:39am. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016.

User-generated spam

Dear members,

Google has detected user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that there have been a lot of excessive online marketing and spamming activities done on the site. We…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 21, 2015 at 11:03pm. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Aug 19, 2015.

Apply appropriate profile name and photo

Please take note that through our observation we have noticed that some members  have been using inappropriate profile names and photos.Therefore we would like to remind these members to please use proper human names and refrain from using business entity names or products labels. We would also like to advised members not to upload explicit photos, or contents and risked their account being suspended or even deleted. Please keep all contents at PG-13 level so that each and every member can…

Continue

Created by Network Admin May 8, 2013 at 3:32am. Last updated by Network Admin Aug 19, 2015.

Phyto Science Biz

Gofishtalk.com

Dunia Seram

Angler's File

Phyto Science Biz

Whazzup-U Mobile App

App for your Android device.

Scan The QR Code To Download

© 2017   Created by Shaipul Bahri.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service