smith's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I would like to thank you for the works you have made in writing this article. I am…"

smith replied Nov 17 to 5 Text Messages to Send your Ex to Get Back Together

1 Nov 17
Reply by smith

"Very well written post and very helpful to me. I wanted to thank you for this great…"

smith replied Nov 13 to christmas

1 Nov 13
Reply by smith

"I really like your article. I had much useful information from this article. i reall…"

smith replied Nov 12 to Do wearing glasses worsen your eyesight?

1 Nov 12
Reply by smith

"There are any intriguing due dates in this post yet I don't know whether I see every…"

smith replied Nov 10 to Phendora Garcinia Side Effects ?

2 Nov 10
Reply by smith

"I would like to thank for the trials you have Godaddy 1 dollar domain made in writin…"

smith replied Nov 1 to Blockchain how do I cancel unconfirmed Transaction

1 Nov 1
Reply by smith

"It was very well written and easy to learn. Unlike additional blogs I have read whic…"

smith replied Oct 27 to What is msn hotmail customer support phone number

2 Oct 27
Reply by smith

"I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece…"

smith replied Oct 22 to What is the best time of day to trade forex?

1 Oct 22
Reply by smith

"I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I a…"

smith replied Oct 17 to Supreme Booster

1 Oct 17
Reply by smith

"This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog,…"

smith replied Oct 15 to Commercial Electricity Saving Tips for your Business

1 Oct 15
Reply by smith

"Very well written post and very helpful to me. I wanted to thank you for this great…"

smith replied Oct 9 to Web Design And Development Company In Noida

1 Oct 9
Reply by smith

RSS

Date/Time

Whazzup-u is a social network for all.

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Serious Spamming Issue

Dear members,

Google has detected serious user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016 at 4:39am. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016.

User-generated spam

Dear members,

Google has detected user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that there have been a lot of excessive online marketing and spamming activities done on the site. We…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 21, 2015 at 11:03pm. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Aug 19, 2015.

Apply appropriate profile name and photo

Please take note that through our observation we have noticed that some members  have been using inappropriate profile names and photos.Therefore we would like to remind these members to please use proper human names and refrain from using business entity names or products labels. We would also like to advised members not to upload explicit photos, or contents and risked their account being suspended or even deleted. Please keep all contents at PG-13 level so that each and every member can…

Continue

Created by Network Admin May 8, 2013 at 3:32am. Last updated by Network Admin Aug 19, 2015.

Phyto Science Biz

Gofishtalk.com

Dunia Seram

Angler's File

Phyto Science Biz

Whazzup-U Mobile App

App for your Android device.

Scan The QR Code To Download

© 2018   Created by Shaipul Bahri.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service