AlexLee's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"J'ai beaucoup lu sur le médicament kamagra, mais j'ai toujours décidé de ne pas expé…"

AlexLee replied Jun 7 to Commander Kamagra et donner à votre vie une offre de plus pour profiter

1 Jun 7
Reply by AlexLee

"The decisive factor in the success of the business is an interesting business idea t…"

AlexLee replied Mar 12 to Why do businesses have business plans?

1 Mar 12
Reply by AlexLee

"Thanks for everything you've written. Personally, I prefer Avast. Moreover, I have r…"

AlexLee replied Mar 11 to Avast Support 1-800-383-368 Number Australia- How to Scan Antivirus from your System

1 Mar 11
Reply by AlexLee

"I agree, shops for the delivery of flowers is very convenient. In addition, flowers…"

AlexLee replied Feb 28 to 3 Tips for Ordering Flowers Online

2 Feb 28
Reply by vucogivob

"Just two months ago I faced the problem of erectile dysfunction. To be honest, I was…"

AlexLee replied Feb 8 to Cure Erectile Dysfunction With This One Fruit-The Best Natural

1 Feb 8
Reply by AlexLee

"Good afternoon. It seems to me that this knowledge will be good for going to the Ban…"

AlexLee replied Jan 14 to Personal Loans: Benefits and Shortcomings | DealsOfLoan

1 Jan 14
Reply by AlexLee

"Hi, everybody. Tell me, have any of you guys been to Rome? I dream to visit this cit…"

AlexLee replied Dec 11, 2018 to How you can make your vacation memorable in Beautiful Places?

1 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by AlexLee

"I know only one quality writing service https://www.essaywanted.com, where I always…"

AlexLee replied Dec 1, 2018 to Academic Writing Skills From Best Dissertation Online

2 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Sapple Systems

"I don't say that it is so. But you know what, it's much easier to stay happy when yo…"

AlexLee replied Nov 19, 2018 to Different Things you can do with your Personal Loans

1 Nov 19, 2018
Reply by AlexLee

"I would like to order 3d exterior house design to see the whole picture in detail. T…"

AlexLee replied Nov 12, 2018 to The Ultimate Guide for Best Interior Designers

1 Nov 12, 2018
Reply by AlexLee

RSS

Date/Time

Whazzup-u is a social network for all.

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Serious Spamming Issue

Dear members,

Google has detected serious user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016 at 4:39am. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016.

User-generated spam

Dear members,

Google has detected user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that there have been a lot of excessive online marketing and spamming activities done on the site. We…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 21, 2015 at 11:03pm. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Aug 19, 2015.

Apply appropriate profile name and photo

Please take note that through our observation we have noticed that some members  have been using inappropriate profile names and photos.Therefore we would like to remind these members to please use proper human names and refrain from using business entity names or products labels. We would also like to advised members not to upload explicit photos, or contents and risked their account being suspended or even deleted. Please keep all contents at PG-13 level so that each and every member can…

Continue

Created by Network Admin May 8, 2013 at 3:32am. Last updated by Network Admin Aug 19, 2015.

Phyto Science Biz

Gofishtalk.com

Dunia Seram

Angler's File

Phyto Science Biz

Whazzup-U Mobile App

App for your Android device.

Scan The QR Code To Download

© 2019   Created by Shaipul Bahri.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service