josef smith's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have rea…"

josef smith replied Nov 27 to Are You Unable to Install McAfee Antivirus?

2 Nov 29
Reply by mouse micky

"I really like your article. I had many useful things from this article. i really app…"

josef smith replied Nov 25 to How to Turn Off Sophos Antivirus

4 Nov 25
Reply by josef smith

"I could feel the same experimental experience while reading. The author could write…"

josef smith replied Nov 24 to The Honor 8X features a gorgeous

1 Nov 24
Reply by josef smith

"Pleasing to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more certain articles and I thin…"

josef smith replied Nov 22 to Tabcii .com- Easing the Way to Travel

1 Nov 22
Reply by josef smith

"I totally agree with author idea about this subject and I think that it would be rea…"

josef smith replied Nov 21 to OnePlus 6T is the top pouplar smartphone !!

1 Nov 21
Reply by josef smith

"I would love to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I a…"

josef smith replied Nov 20 to Man Finds Century-Old Ship, But When They Look Inside

1 Nov 20
Reply by josef smith

"Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more positive articles and I think w…"

josef smith replied Nov 17 to things you can do to stop being overwhelmed at work

1 Nov 17
Reply by josef smith

"It was very well authored and easy to get. Unlike additional blogs I have read which…"

josef smith replied Nov 16 to Sony G Series CFast Memory Cards news !!

1 Nov 16
Reply by josef smith

"It was very well authored and easy to know. Unlike additional blogs I have read whic…"

josef smith replied Nov 15 to Unable to withdraw the funds in a hassle-free way in Binance

7 3 hours ago
Reply by muneer ahmed

"I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was really captured with the piece o…"

josef smith replied Nov 12 to Early Orthodontic Treatment

1 Nov 12
Reply by josef smith

RSS

Date/Time

Whazzup-u is a social network for all.

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Serious Spamming Issue

Dear members,

Google has detected serious user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016 at 4:39am. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016.

User-generated spam

Dear members,

Google has detected user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that there have been a lot of excessive online marketing and spamming activities done on the site. We…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 21, 2015 at 11:03pm. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Aug 19, 2015.

Apply appropriate profile name and photo

Please take note that through our observation we have noticed that some members  have been using inappropriate profile names and photos.Therefore we would like to remind these members to please use proper human names and refrain from using business entity names or products labels. We would also like to advised members not to upload explicit photos, or contents and risked their account being suspended or even deleted. Please keep all contents at PG-13 level so that each and every member can…

Continue

Created by Network Admin May 8, 2013 at 3:32am. Last updated by Network Admin Aug 19, 2015.

Phyto Science Biz

Gofishtalk.com

Dunia Seram

Angler's File

Phyto Science Biz

Whazzup-U Mobile App

App for your Android device.

Scan The QR Code To Download

© 2018   Created by Shaipul Bahri.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service