steve buckly's Discussions (102)

Discussions Started (102) Replies Latest Activity

How much is a brand new xbox 360 s worth?

Hey, I was at a friend's house and I noticed in his closet a box for an xbox 360, still sealed. He says he bought a pc and it came with it…

Started by steve buckly in Classified (Brand New Product)

0 Jul 21

Need Help Dual monitor setup

Hello everyone I'm setting up a dual monitor set up both monitors are Philips monitors. I have VGA and HDMI cables. I have one monitor alre…

0 Jul 21

New XOne update lets you make Custom Gamerpics

Just an FYI some tips below from Major Nelson....I might dabble with this if I have time its cool they are doing it, I'm sure we will start…

0 Jul 21

Powering PC

The switch is just a make then break switch ie pushbutton. The LED is just an LED. There are two wires for the switch and they will have to…

0 Jul 21

Create bundle pack to increase sales

Unlike the big river, it is easy to come up with and create bespoke bundle packs on e bay , your website or face to face selling to increas…

0 Jul 19

Anyone wants MI 4i

I have a MI 4i in my cart. anyone interested to buy it??(at the original price i will ship it to ur address directly from flipkart with COD…

0 Jul 19

No spark, please help with suggestions!

My bike in question is a 2003 st4s. I have it stored in Sedona Arizona in a storage unit. In the past, I have visited the area and used the…

0 Jul 19

How do I get into Extreme/Experimental metal?

well you're in luck! i have a ton of suggestions for you. these are bands that got me into extreme and experimental metal, some i got into…

0 Jul 19

What is the prime mortgage interest rate?

Well my wife and I have found a couple of homes in California we feel we would be able to afford based off my self-employed income and my w…

0 Jul 18

Internal setup error.Error code:256. contact support.

Hello there, I have been experiencing a dialog box that mention "internal setup error. Error code:25. contact support." when trying to inst…

0 Jul 18

RSS

Date/Time

Whazzup-u is a social network for all.

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Serious Spamming Issue

Dear members,

Google has detected serious user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016 at 4:39am. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016.

User-generated spam

Dear members,

Google has detected user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that there have been a lot of excessive online marketing and spamming activities done on the site. We…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 21, 2015 at 11:03pm. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Aug 19, 2015.

Apply appropriate profile name and photo

Please take note that through our observation we have noticed that some members  have been using inappropriate profile names and photos.Therefore we would like to remind these members to please use proper human names and refrain from using business entity names or products labels. We would also like to advised members not to upload explicit photos, or contents and risked their account being suspended or even deleted. Please keep all contents at PG-13 level so that each and every member can…

Continue

Created by Network Admin May 8, 2013 at 3:32am. Last updated by Network Admin Aug 19, 2015.

Phyto Science Biz

Gofishtalk.com

Dunia Seram

Angler's File

Phyto Science Biz

Whazzup-U Mobile App

App for your Android device.

Scan The QR Code To Download

© 2017   Created by Shaipul Bahri.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service