james rivard's Discussions (16)

Discussions Started (16) Replies Latest Activity

How much to charge as a beginner?

Hey everyone! I am a beginner who owns a 7D DSLR that I will be shooting with. I am about to be hired for a grass roots video for a company…

Started by james rivard in Classified (Brand New Product)

0 Jun 26, 2017

Can one company have 2 websites?

Hello there!!!My company has a website and now the company is planning to build a new website for online shopping . unfortunaley both the n…

0 Jun 26, 2017

Video Squeeze Page Creator

Not sure if this has been shared before or if the owner is a member here, but here's a quick video squeeze creator that's hosted online and…

0 Jun 26, 2017

Insentio is looking for Assembling a small team concept artist and 3D modeller

First of all thank you for reading my post.  I have for many years a dream to start a own studio and to build up alot of inspiration with p…

0 Jun 26, 2017

Large 4hr MP4 movie: can't scan past 2hr, other issues

Hi all,I have used VideoStudio to create some yearly family movies. They turn out to be between 3-4 hours. I have previously done this (in…

0 Jun 23, 2017

Can I ask for your feedback about website design?

I am a kind of beginner in the area of websites development.I have learned basics of html / css / js to be able to build websites, but I do…

0 Jun 23, 2017

How to deal with Adobe Character Animator (Preview) Licence Error?

I'll admit that my Adobe AE isnt pure and i'm looking around on how to at least disable the error message stating that my 'licence' has fai…

0 Jun 23, 2017

Pro-Female Voice over for white board animation projects, Excellent pricing!

Hello,I have been doing voiceovers for several other whiteboard animators, explainer video sellers and much much more! I offer unbeatable p…

0 Jun 23, 2017

EMIS (Emerging Markets Information Service)

Includes full-text primary news sources, financial data, statistics, and legal information. A multilingual collection of news and informati…

0 Jun 22, 2017

academic source

Fuente académica is a collection of full-text scholarly journals from Latin America, Portugal and Spain. Topics include history, literatur…

0 Jun 22, 2017

RSS

Date/Time

Whazzup-u is a social network for all.

Badge

Loading…

Notes

Serious Spamming Issue

Dear members,

Google has detected serious user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016 at 4:39am. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Apr 12, 2016.

User-generated spam

Dear members,

Google has detected user-generated spam on our site. Typically, this kind of spam is found on forum pages, guestbook pages, or in user profiles.

Time and time again, it has come to our attention that there have been a lot of excessive online marketing and spamming activities done on the site. We…

Continue

Created by Kamsan Amin Apr 21, 2015 at 11:03pm. Last updated by Kamsan Amin Aug 19, 2015.

Apply appropriate profile name and photo

Please take note that through our observation we have noticed that some members  have been using inappropriate profile names and photos.Therefore we would like to remind these members to please use proper human names and refrain from using business entity names or products labels. We would also like to advised members not to upload explicit photos, or contents and risked their account being suspended or even deleted. Please keep all contents at PG-13 level so that each and every member can…

Continue

Created by Network Admin May 8, 2013 at 3:32am. Last updated by Network Admin Aug 19, 2015.

Phyto Science Biz

Gofishtalk.com

Dunia Seram

Angler's File

Phyto Science Biz

Whazzup-U Mobile App

App for your Android device.

Scan The QR Code To Download

© 2019   Created by Shaipul Bahri.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service