Your marketing campaign can go wrong if you send one wrong message for your campaign. This article tells you the 7 Deadly SMS marketing mistake you can make and how these mistakes can be avoided with simple precautions.
In these modern times, we are so much attached to our phones we barely part from them. A mobile phone is an all-rounder these days; it lets us pay bills, check emails, book film tickets, etc. SMS still remains to be the most personal way to contact with people. SMS marketing services in Dubai allows the businesses to reach the customers to present their deals through the devices they carry with them. SMS Marketing companies in Dubai can help achieve this goal. But there are some drawbacks of the businesses while conveying themselves to the customers. Here are some listed problems and how to rectify them:
- Texting without permission- Most customers get irritated when their SMS box is flooded with lots of company messages. Contacting someone without their permission is an unethical act and this makes your business impression down. As soon as a customer receives a message from a company, the first thought that comes to their mind is “how did they even get my number?” they don’t even take a look at the message and deletes it and blocks the number immediately. So, do not buy the phone number lists and text without permission, instead earn the permission. The people who sign up for your company to send texts and messages, are already customers who agree with your deal. So, build up your reputation, and send them only to the ones who wants to receive it.
- Forgetting to introduce yourself- We all receive such texts where the company name stays missing. The number of characters to be typed in messages are limited but that goes into a complete loss of your campaign when you forget to mention your company. Most people unable to know the company's names move your message to the trash box. So, it is a must factor to mention your company's name.
- Poor spellings- Sending out professional company messages having poor spellings make your company look unprofessional and inexperienced. Sometimes people assume it be a spam and untrustworthy. Having poor spellings in your SMS is not the end of the world, but the campaign is highly affected by this. So, it is better if you request someone to spot your mistakes before you send out the messages to the customers.
- Typing out complicated messages- Keep your messages to the point and short. Do not stuff it with elongated long fluff sentences. Short concise messages deliver better results than long texts with overloaded words. Remember the full form of SMS is Short Message Service for a particular reason.
- Bad Timings- You must send out messages looking at your watch, thinking about its effectiveness. You must know when a good timing will be to send out the messages so that it may be of great privilege for the customers as well as the company.
- Not having an unsubscribe button- You must give your customers the freedom to opt out and unsubscribe your company from receiving daily messages that is out of the customer’s interest. You must provide an unsubscribe button or a number to call up to stop receiving messages.
- Confusing keywords- Some company texts write such confusing keywords that the customers are unable to make out. Avoid using unacceptable keywords which can be misunderstood or misinterpreted and be clear about what you are conveying.
These are a few of the mistakes to be taken care of by SMS marketing companies in Dubai. Try avoiding this and make your SMS marketing services in Dubai a great success.
EDMUAE is the best Digital Marketing Agency in Dubai providing quality service to their clients and providing them solutions related to marketing and expansion of their business. They have some of the top companies as their clients. They provide the service of SMS Marketing to their clients.