Roadrunner is a superb email provided by Time Warner Cable Internet Service Provider, a renowned correspondence-based organization. But you can only use the Roadrunner advantages if you are a current TWC administration.
Steps to configure roadrunner SMTP settings in your mail server:
Mail server setting is a setting by which you can link or receive mail from one service to another service. Now in order to use those setting you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Incoming mail server (POP or IMAP) :
- Account type of the incoming mail server will be — IMAP
- The username will be the same — here will be the username of your required email address.
- Provide your server hostname — in the required field, ' mail.twc.com. '
- Server port will be — 993
- Authentication issue — put the required password in this field.
- SSL/TLS — In this field enter ‘yes’.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) settings:
- Username will be — your email address will be your username
- Server hostname — mail.twc.com
- Server port will be required here — which is 587
- Authentication is needed here — the password will be required to enter here.
- SSL/TLS — yes will be filled in that field.
Using the above steps you can configure the roadrunner IMAP settings for your roadrunner mail services.
How to configure Roadrunner email with your outlook account?
You can follow the below steps to do so:
- Click the "File" button of Outlook and right-click the "Add Account" button. As Roadrunner requires manual setup, click "Manually configure server settings or additional server types."
- Select the account type "Internet E-mail." Type in the first two boxes your complete name and Roadrunner email address.
- Click the drop-down list of "Account Type" and select "POP3." Type "pop-server.domain.rr.com" as the incoming mail server and "smtp-server.domain.rr.com" as the outgoing server and replace "domain" with the abbreviation in your email address.
- Type your Roadrunner username and password in the following fields. Click the "Remember Password" checkbox to save your password.
- Click "Next" to check the proper configuration of the Roadrunner environments. To complete adding Roadrunner to Outlook, click "Close" and "Finish."
After completing the account settings process, Outlook will automatically download Roadrunner emails.
Settings for Roadrunner Email For Window Device:-
If you use a window device and want to access your roadrunner IMAP settings then you can follow these guidelines for doing roadrunner email Setting on your window device:-
- First of all, go to your email app
- Select the Add Account
- Enter your roadrunner email id
- After that click on the Next button
- Now you have to select Personal POP3 and click on the Next button
- Type your Roadrunner email login password, click on next
- After that, there will appear an incoming server page, Filled these instructions on that:-
- Username: Type your full email address include at the end. Ex. email@example.com
- Password:- Fill your roadrunner email password
- Server:- pop-server.maine.rr.com
- Port:- 110
- Security Type:- None
- After filling these instructions successfully, Click on the Next button
- Enter the following settings on Outgoing Server:-
- Server: smtp-server.maine.rr.com (domain varies based on location).
- Port: Type 587 on that field
- Security type: Select None
- Require sign-in: Check
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (domain varies based on location)
- Password: Type Your RoadRunner email password.
- Now Click on the Next and Next again
- After that Type Name on your Name
- Now click on the Next button
Settings for Roadrunner Email For iPhone:-
If you use iPhone and want to access your roadrunner IMAP settings then you can follow these guidelines for doing roadrunner email Setting on your window device:-
- Go to the ‘Settings’ on the iPhone or iPad.
- Now you have to select mail
- Choose your existing Roadrunner email address if you have been created one. If you need to create a new one then click on ‘Add account’
- Select ‘other’
- Select ‘Add mail account’ and after that type all the required details such as name, address, password, etc.
- Click on the ‘Next’
- Select ‘Pop’ and fill the incoming and outgoing mail server form in the following way:
- Incoming mail server host: pop-server.ec.rr.com
- Username: Type your username with the extension ‘@ec.rr.com’
- Password: Type your password
- Enter port 110 (if needed) and set a secure server to off
- Outgoing mail server host: mobile-smtp.roadrunner.com
- Username: enter your username with the extension ‘@ec.rr.com’
- Password: enter your password
- Enter port 587 (if needed) and set a secure server to off.
- Select ‘Save’
I hope that these above-mentioned steps will help you to do the roadrunner IMAP setting for various devices; if you still find any issue with setup then you can contact the customer support in order to help you to fix that issue.