Steps to resolve QuickBooks printing problem are:
- Switch off the printer, restart your computer, and then switch on the printer again.
- Make sure the printer paper is loaded correctly.
- Click the Windows Start button, Select Control Panel, and double-click Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click the printer and select Use Printer Online(If the printer is showing Offline)
- Double-click the printer and select Printer > Cancel All Documents.
- Now, Close the window.
- Right-click the printer, Select Properties, and click Print Test Page.
- If the test page prints,then test the printer using WordPad: Click Start>Run.Enter WordPad and click OK.Enter some text in Wordpad and choose File > Print.Select the right printer and click Print.Make sure that there are no error lights displayed on the printer.Mention to the printer manufacturer’s documentation for any of the following:The printer displays error signal. Won’t print the test page.Doesn’t print from WordPad.
If you want any information related to QuickBooks then you can call us QuickBooks customer support phone number +1-855-441-4417.