Salesforce’s increasing demand in the cloud market and its consistent performance and growth vouch for its excellence. Salesforce is a leader in the cloud sector offering best software solutions to businesses and organizations. Its increasing demand directly leads to increase in demand for expert Salesforce professionals. Salesforce developers are being reached out by multiple recruiters every single day. Job openings are incrementing by 58% every year for a Salesforce developer. Salesforce is a huge company where you get in touch with other areas like sales, marketing, legal, support and many more.
Talking of salaries, Salesforce professionals, in turn, earn A LOT of money! If you’re looking to make a career move and want to know which role is fit for you based on salary; you’ve come to the right place! Let us have a closer look at how much you can earn with Salesforce.
1. Technical Architect ($130,000) This role involves knowing the Salesforce platform, web services, various development languages and business processes inside out. Business Insider has ranked Salesforce Technical Architects as the highest paid skill you can have today, at a senior level you can look to make upwards of $200,000!
2. Salesforce Consultant ($91,422) Salesforce Consultants are in huge demand and for good reason. It is rare that you will come across a Salesforce Implementation that has not had some sort of interaction with a Salesforce Consultant. And with the ever-expanding customer base of Salesforce, this number is only going to increase. Online Salesforce Training Pune
3. Salesforce Project Manager ($125,262) With increasing number of Salesforce implementations, it is important to have a project manager to run a successful Salesforce project. Project managers ought to have deep knowledge and a strong skill in requirements gathering.
4. Salesforce Business Analyst ($100,563) With increasing number of organizations switching to cloud-based solutions for their business, it is important to have a business analyst translate business requirements into Salesforce solutions. Hence consultancies hire Salesforce business analyst by offering high salaries and other perks.
5. Salesforce Developer ($62,109) Salesforce certified developers are paid considerably more than any other developers. Technical expertise and skills in different programming languages and knowledge about Salesforce features are what companies are looking for in a developer.
6. Salesforce Administrator ($71,821) Administrators are expected to have a deep understanding of the configuration side of Salesforce. Project work heavily needs an administration role. Salesforce Training
As you can clearly see, Salesforce professionals are paid a lot more than any other IT or management professionals. This is largely credited to Salesforces’ skyrocketing demand, revenues, stocks, and growth. It’s a well-known fact that cloud is ‘the big thing’ that is shaping the future of applied sciences. There are many companies that work in this area. But, it will not be overrated to say that Salesforce is the leader in cloud-based CRM. It has a market share of more than 15% and consistently generates upward of $1 billion more in revenue than its closest competitor. Needless to say, such lucrative business would not be possible without high skilled professionals. Companies are doing whatever it takes to hire a Salesforce certified professional. Salesforce salaries are indeed the best you can get at the moment.