WSQ SERVICE EXCELLENCE FRAMEWORK
It’s your secret weapon in today’s hyper-competitive market: great customer service. Giving customers beyond what they expect turns them into delighted fans. This translates into valuable recurring revenue and glowing customer recommendations. It takes great managers to create the culture of extraordinary customer service, and those managers need the skills and training to develop the right processes, systems and people.
Training Vision’s Service Excellence – Service Leadership programme will arm you with the necessary knowledge and skills to be a better leader.
About service frontier at training vision institute
Training Vision is committed to bringing the latest research in service transformation in the study of Service Science – Service-Dominant Logic (S-D Logic). Working in partnership with the Pacific Asian Consortium for International Business Education and Research (PACIBER), we have access to cutting-edge research and methodologies that translate into better outcomes for our customers.
PACIBER was created in 1988 as a consortium of 30 universities dedicated to establishing linkages to promote international business education, research and exchanges of information, faculty and students.
Programme Structure and Delivery (FOr bath spa university degree top-up)
- Lead with Service Vision
- Develop Service Operations
- Optimise Workforce for Service Excellence
- Manage Partnerships for Service Excellence
- Develop Service Recovery Framework
- Analyse Service Quality & Customer Satisfaction
- Foster Service Innovation
- Develop New Products / Services
- Manage the Service Brand
- Drive Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction
|Advanced Diploma in Service Management - Award by Training Vision Institute
Complete additional 4 modules:
- Innovate the Customer Experience
- Evaluate Organisation for Business Excellence
- Strategize Service Operations
- Strategize Workforce for Service Excellence
mode of delivery
Combination of lectures, workshops, and seminars.
Method of Assessment
Assessment will vary from presentation, individual assignment, group presentation and assignment etc…
Full-Time (8 months)
The full-time Diploma programme is conducted on a 5 days week (Monday to Friday) basis with lessons either from 9.30am to 12.30pm or 2.30pm to 5.30pm on a daily basis.
Part-Time (14 months)
The part-time Diploma programme is conducted on a twice weekly basis with lessons from 7pm to 10pm.
Mar 2014 / Jun 2014 / Sept 2014
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
Local Student - S$200.00 International Student - S$450.00
- Diploma in Service Leadership (240 hours): S$930.00/unit
- Diploma in Service Management: S$1,200/unit
All fees stated is before 7% GST