Keep In Mind: QuickBooks File Doctor is offered for all versions of QuickBooks. Despite whatever the version you are using you could quickly download and install File Doctor by clicking to the link stated here.
QuickBooks File Doctor is an Intuit developed tool produced to detect and also repair usual concerns within your QuickBooks data file and also network and also Windows configurations. It can fix corruption in your data and also Windows and also network setup QuickBooks File Doctor issues. The tool functions with .qba and .qbw data files (.qbw company files smaller sized than 2 GB.)
If the data in your company file is corrupted or you experience any type of other QuickBooks problem you are unable to efficiently remedy by yourself, click the Find a Trainer tab over for info on our local QuickBooks Expert or Certified ProAdvisor in your location who could aid you settle your problems.
The best ways to Use the File Doctor
- After the download install of the file doctor to your system you can run the tool to fix the categorized network and also file-related errors of QuickBooks.
- You require to click on the File Doctor icon program on your computer whenever you need it.
- Once you click on the symbol it instantly opens up and also run the File Doctor utility tool.
- You can approach by Click on Start -> Programs -> QuickBooks -> QuickBooks File Doctor.
- After the self installation of the tool, if you do not locate the icon you could discover it in the program in your start menu. Select "Send to Desktop" to create one.
- As Soon as the File Doctor utility program is launched:
- Now check out your hard drive to find your firm's QuickBooks file
- Select Open -> Next; choose the 'Diagnose File'
- Here you get the Option to scan it with the File Doctor utility program
- Enter your QuickBooks password when asked
- Select 'Next.'.
- File Doctor will then scan as well as automatically fix specific errors.
- One the error resolution is done it will certainly present a record of the errors located and also whether they were dealt with or otherwise.
The QuickBooks File Doctor tool does have some limitations:
- To post a file to be fixed by hand, you need an Internet connection and also should be connected for the procedure to function.
- Your QuickBooks company file cannot be larger compared to 2GB.
- You need to utilize the Admin login to run the network diagnosis and QuickBooks requires remaining in hosting mode.
- While the QuickBooks File Doctor is still open, you can resume your download but if the File Doctor is shut, your upload will certainly start once more.
- If the Windows User Account Control gets on, the File Doctor will certainly re-launch with raised admin benefits.
If QuickBooks users are still having an issue to handle errors in QuickBooks Company file data then they can take help from QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number by dialing 1800-880-6389. Our Intuit Certified ProAdvisors provides quick help with finest solutions. The Intuit certified Proadvisors at Pro Accountant Advisor are available 24*7 to resolve the problems and queries faced while handling QuickBooks.
Read More Helpful Topics: