Set up Settings for Roadrunner Email in Your Device:-
If you are using Android Device and you like to access your roadrunner email setting. Here are the instructions to set up roadrunner email setting on your Android device:-
- First of all, go to your email app
- Select the Add Account
- Enter your roadrunner email id
- After that click on the Next button
- Now you have to select Personal POP3 and click on the Next button
- Type your Roadrunner email login password, click on next
- After that, there will appear an incoming server page, Filled these instructions on that:-
- Username: Type your full email address include at the end. Ex. email@example.com
- Password:- Fill your roadrunner email password
- Server:- pop-server.maine.rr.com
- After filling these instructions successfully, Click on the Next button
- Enter the following settings on Outgoing Server:-
- Server: smtp-server.maine.rr.com (domain varies based on location).
- Port: Type 587 on that field
- Security type: Select None
- Require sign-in: Check
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (domain varies based on location)
- Password: Type Your RoadRunner email password.
- Now Click on the Next and Next again
- After that Type Name on your Name field.
- Now click on the Next button
Now you have all set up to access your Roadrunner email login on your Android device. I hope this article will help you to set up your roadrunner email iPhone on your Device.