If your dining area is separate from the kitchen, items such as napkins and tablecloths should be removed and placed in the restaurant. This will help you arrange the counter in a better way. Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers tell you not to ignore these 6 points:
1. If there are children in the house, keep away from knives, cleaning products and medicines.
2. Let the counter take up the equipment you use often.
3. Wipe the countertop of the cabinet at least once a month.
4. Leave the cabinets around the stove reserved for cooking related items such as measuring cups, spices, oils and seasonings.
5. Analyze your cooking habits and requirements, for example, if you do a lot of chopping, it is convenient to keep a good chopping board.
6. After cleaning, clean the counter and kitchen sink from the outside with disinfectant every night.