There is nothing more exasperating than the Printer Offline Windows 10, right after the upgrade in windows 10. Due to the printer offline issue, you can’t get a desired print document which is needed so badly at that time. At these situations, you just need to be well observant of the things that are taking place within your printer or windows system.
Well, the problems which are occurring are not so tough that can’t be handled. Follow the steps mentioned below to get rid of printer offline issues.
- The very first thing you have to do is bring the printer back to online. Go to settings then select printers and then simply right-click on the printer and choose “use printer online”.
- To clear the entire print job inside the printer, simply double-click on the printer and then select printer menu. To make proper clearance of the task, choose cancel all documents.
- Printer offline issue might be due to jammed or blocked error. To resolve this, you need to toggle printer off and switch back on and also ensure that all network connections are set in order. In addition, make sure there is not even single connection is loose.
- If there is some error due to the wrong installation of drivers, then you need to reinstall the printer driver. For this, you have to download and install the genuine printer driver from the official HP website.
- If still error persists, then you have to precisely re-install the printer in to your PC. To do this, again you have to select settings and then go to printers menu.
- Now after selecting the printer delete the printer and reinstall it via “Add Printer”.
We are confident that after pursuing above steps, you can easily be able to overcome printer offline issue in windows 10. However, if you are unable to perform these steps or find any difficulty while applying, then we suggest you to grab some online assistance. In order to get online support from well-experienced techies, you need to dial HP Printer Offline help number. This toll-free number is accessible all day and night to provide you never ending support.
Visit Our Blog: - https://www.hpprintersupportpro.com/blog/eradicate-the-hp-eprint-jo...
Source URL: - https://printersupportpro.blogspot.com/2019/03/what-are-methods-to-...