Subscribe to our channel for latest updates: https://bit.ly/2L1u760
With around 100 million users, Flipkart holds about 43% market share in the Indian ecommerce market. It sells more than 80 million products from more than 1 lakh retailers. Flipkart ships around 8 million products per month with around 50% of all orders being placed by smartphone users.
Whether it is a smartphone or any other electronic appliance, you can purchase any with No Cost EMIs from Flipkart. Use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, and buy any item at affordable EMIs.
The EMI Network Card gives you the option of pre-approved loans amounting up to Rs. 4 lakh that can suffice your buying requirements.
Follow these simple steps to buy from Flipkart with No Cost EMIs:
1. Login to Flipkart with your username and password.
2. Browse from the smartphones that you want to buy be it Redmi, Motorola, Samsung, Apple, Lenovo or others.
3. Select the smartphone that you want to buy and click “Buy Now”.
4. In the payment options, select “Bajaj Finserv” under “No Cost EMI”.
5. Select from the EMI options available as per your convenience. You can choose from EMI tenures of 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.
6. Enter your EMI Network Card details.
7. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile and place your order.
The EMI Network Card also gives you the option to foreclose the loan before the end of the repayment tenure at no extra cost.
Get a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card today and purchase any smartphone from Flipkart on No Cost EMIs.
What’s more, you can avail pre-approved offers on home loans, personal loans, business loans, EMI finance, etc. These pre-approved loan offers not only help in simplify the whole process of availing a loan but also save on time for the process. You can check your pre-approved offer by adding your basic details.