Guidelines for Membership and Participation in the Whazzup-U Community
Here at Whazzup-U, it is important for all who visit this Site and participate in it in any way, to adhere to certain rules of etiquette in order to ensure that this community will be a place where all members feel safe and comfortable.
The following Community Guidelines and Terms of Service are here to help you understand what it means to be a member of Whazzup-U Community.
Please read the important Guidelines and Terms of Service for membership and participation in the Whazzup-U community below.
- Please provide accurate information as to your full name and valid e-mail address and ensure that all material and information that you submit are true. Also, please choose an appropriate username (no obscene words or phrases please!).
- Please be polite! Active participation is always welcome and encourage here, as it is vital to the community's success, but words can sometimes be misinterpreted. Therefore it is important that members and participants remain respectful of fellow members and to interact in a kind, courteous and respectful manner.
- Please be responsible! As some members here at Whazzup-U are as young as 16, please ensure that all posts, including images, videos, comments, discussion threads and any other content you may add or upload remain at a PG-13 level.
- The contents of this site should primarily be focused on everything that’s related to student life. Any content that does not meet these criteria, as we determine in our sole discretion, will be deleted.
- Please guard your personal information. Your safety and privacy as well as those of other members are important to us. Whazzup-U is a public network, as such non-members have access to reading posts and profiles on our site. Posting of personal information such as telephone numbers, home addresses, etc. is strongly discourage. If however you still like to share such information with other members, please do it only via the private messaging system. Whazzup-U cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages incurred as a result of sharing said information.
- If you find any objectionable material, misuse or misconduct by fellow members, please refrain from commenting about it on the Site. Instead, send an email message about your concerns via The Report an Issue function on the site. We will look into it as quickly as we possibly can and determine what action, if any, needs to be taken.
- Any communication relayed between Whazzup-U and you personally concerning your participation or related matters are not intended for public viewing, and you agree not to post those communications on the site or anywhere else.
Dated: October 2012